Look! we have a new web site!
There are some exciting functions on this new site and more to come.
Please ignore any emails you may have received regarding confirming your subscription on the new website. These emails were sent in error due to an attempt to copy some formatting from the old website to the new one.
To log in:
- Information for most members has been imported for our old system into the new web site.
- Your username has been setup as firstname_lastname (that’s an underscore in the middle).
- If we have your email ID on file, you can use your username and the “Forgot Login?” function to log in and set a password.
After you log in:
- Check out the sign-up for the CPR course on September 27th.
- Add your name to the spares list for each league using “My Subbing Availability” on the Member Menu.
- Use the “Free Agent Listing” on the Member Menu to tell teams that are looking for players that you are available.
- Go to “My Information” on the Member Menu to review and update your profile information.
As we get the games schedules populated for our leagues, you will find your upcoming games listed at the top of the Member’s Home page. There’s lots more to see as well. You will receive more email broadcasts as we add more information and functions … but you don’t have to wait. Visit the site often!